Friday, March 4, 2011

How Many Cigarettes Tobacco

Häkelfieber

Hello my friends!

As you might have gleaned from recent contributions already, I'm currently totally in Häkelfieber. There is simply nothing that relaxes me in recent days and weeks more! :)

I am currently working on a major project ... a crocheted blanket. So a few years ago I wanted to do, but I have never been married over it ... but now it's a start, and at my current crochet passion I am quite confident that it will be finished!

order today you also have something to look here once the yarn, I use the will (of course, are not they all, throughout the ceiling I need more, but the colors used covers the image):




And the first Einzelfleckerl are already created, which will then convert later in the composite to the ceiling:



What I'm curious to see how the final product will look like then!

I wish Have a nice weekend! :)

All the best,

0 comments:

Post a Comment