Saturday, February 5, 2011

Least Expensive Bain Ultra

First Birthday Post ... bombig! :)

Hello my friends!

From dear Patrizia I have already received birthday post ... and I was allowed to open before! * * Quieeetsch This was perhaps exciting! :)

The birthday card that I got from it is adapted to the current weather conditions and marked with some nice details and with veeery kind words for me:

Frontal:

This map is not mine!

from the side, so you can see the beautiful snowy details well:

This map is not mine!

And then I find treasures purchased again get a mix of the now much loved by me bath bombs , the Stellina produce itself. You can apply not imagine what a pleasure it! Even before that must smell it more often off because it smells so good, the bath is itself an experience and after you have such soft skin like a baby ... * * Hachz ... you see, I am a huge fan! :)


These bath bombs are not mine!

I wish you a great day and will now go bask again! :)

All the best,

0 comments:

Post a Comment